Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Is Here!


Tulips


Seriously, this is the forecast here for the next few days.  I think Minnesota forgot that it's only early March!



Sedum

 I even got to work in the garden!

Before: the doggies have been digging.  Bad doggies!

After: All cleaned up and holes filled!

With the forecast we've got, I may be eating fresh chives bu the end of the week!

My favorite garden ornament: a frog I found in the previous owner's garbage pile.
Froggie ain't got no eyeballs. 
Filling flats to start seeds.  Not often I do that outdoors in March!
I started my edibles in the basement this week.  Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant so far.  We'll see what else I get around to by the end of the week.  It's going to be hard to dedicate time indoors with this gorgeous forecast!

No comments:

Post a Comment